The Competition: HOW MANY FOOTBALLS CAN YOU FIT IN A PANDA HYBRID?
Be eligible to win Malta’s National Team Original Football Shirt (celebrating the 120th Anniversary of the Maltese Football Team) by signing up through Motors Inc.’s Facebook page.
To participate, leave a comment with your guess on how many footballs can fit in a Panda Hybrid on Motors Inc.'s Facebook page/comments.
- This competition is owned and operated by Motors Inc.
- Access to the benefits of the competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the competition, you are agreeing to all these Terms and Conditions, without modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not participate in the competition.
- One (1) winner with the correct answer will be picked at random and announced on Tuesday 22nd December 2020
- This competition is open between Tuesday 17th November 2020 – Sunday 20th December 2020
Malta’s National Team Original Football Shirt Celebrating the 120th Anniversary of the Maltese Football Team
- Participants must ‘Like’ the Motors Inc. page.
- Participants must comment on their answer within the timeframe of the competition stated above.
- Participating must submit their contact details to be contacted if they win.
- Participants must only submit their name, surname, email & contact number to be eligible for the competition.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event that the prize specified becomes unavailable for any reason outside Motors Inc. control, Motors Inc. may, but shall not be obliged to, substitute a prize of like or equal value. The winning participant accepts the prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Motors Inc. in respect of any claim for any accident, property damage, injury, or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The winner is responsible for any insurance, tax, or other costs that may be associated with the prize.
- By participating, participants grant Motors Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, and likeness in connection with the competition and waive any claims to remuneration, howsoever defined, for such use. Furthermore, by accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned. The winner waives any claim for compensation from Motors Inc. for the use of such media taken or for any time required for photographs and other media-related events as required.
- No cash or credit alternatives will be offered in connection with the prize or any unused portion thereof, is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods, and cannot be taken as cash.
- Motors Inc. employees cannot take part in this competition.
- Motors Inc. reserves the right to stop any benefit resulting from any abuse and/or misuse of this competition and/or non-observance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other third party. You are providing your information to Motors Inc. and not to any other third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Motors Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the competition, the participant’s entry, the prize or the winning thereof, and/or the participation of the events included in the prize.
- The participant acknowledges and agrees that Motors Inc.’s only obligation in connection with the competition shall be that of delivering the prize to the winner.
- This competition and all matters relating to it shall be governed, constructed and take effect in accordance with the laws of Malta and the Courts in Malta shall be vested with the exclusive competence and jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising therefrom.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language and the English text shall be regarded as the authoritative text. If these Terms and Conditions are translated into any other language, any ambiguity or disagreement that may arise shall be resolved by reference to the English text.
For more information, please contact the marketing department at email@example.com