We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the automotive industry and a strong sense of process and procedure management. You will be responsible for dealing with the complete warranty cycle for all the vehicle brands represented by Motors Inc.
If you are keen about being a very important team player of the service team, are quick thinking, willing to take quick decisions and disciplined and methodical in administration, then we would like to meet you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Work all warranty claims completely, daily;
- Utilise proprietary warranty application to assist in resolution of every warranty compliance issue;
- Booking claims;
- Closing claims;
- Submitting claims for payment;
- Accounting and clearing differences in payment;
- Maintaining a clean warranty receivable schedules regularly to ensure proper cash flow;
- Maintaining appropriate certifications and knowledge in warranty management;
- Help service team stay compliant with manufacturer’s policy.
WHO YOU ARE
- Good working knowledge of dealer management system software;
- Knowledge of automotive dealership service departments;
- Knowledge of accounting debits and credits;
- Proficient at reading technician stories and applying appropriate labour codes;
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and interpersonal skills;
- High motivation and drive to achieve objectives;
- Strong command of Maltese and English is a necessary prerequisite;
- Valid driving license required, ideally including C and C1.
WHAT WE OFFER
MOTORS INC. Limited is a young yet leading organisation in the automotive industry with over 30 years of experience. It is the official concessionaire of Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Iveco, Jeep, Hyundai, Kia & Opel brands as well as distributor for Petronas Selenia, Waxoyl and BRC and today enjoys a strong market standing in the industry.
We will offer you an attractive remuneration package inclusive of incentive bonuses and a rewarding working environment that promotes employee growth and development.